ITility Contract: HSHQDC-16-D-P2008
ITility holds a prime contract award on the Department of Homeland Security’s Program Management, Administrative, Clerical and Technical Services (PACTS) II contract. PACTS II is a Department-wide service contract for acquiring non-IT service solutions and is a 100% set-aside for SDVOSBs. PACTS II succeeds the $1.5B PACTS I contract.
Click here to view our conforming contract.
C.2.1 Functional Category 1 – Program Management and Technical Services – NAICS code 541611:
Program Management Services
- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services. The Contractor shall provide support services on administrative management issues, such as financial planning and budgeting, equity and asset management, records management, office planning, strategic and organizational planning, site selection, and business process improvement. Services under this functional category may also include but are not limited to that of general management consultants that provide a full range of administrative; human resource; marketing; or other management consulting services.
- Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services. The Contractor shall also provide operating advice and assistance services in areas such as process, physical distribution and logistics; productivity improvement; quality assurance and quality control; inventory management; distribution networks; warehouse use, operations, and utilization; transportation and shipment of goods and materials; and materials management and handling.
- Engineering Services. The Contractor shall provide services in the support of physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes, and systems. The assignments undertaken may involve any of the following activities: provision of advice, preparation of feasibility studies, preparation of preliminary and final plans and designs, provision of technical services during the construction or installation phase, inspection and evaluation of engineering projects and related services.
- Environmental, Technical & Other Scientific Consulting Services. The Contractor shall also provide support services to DHS components and HQ offices on environmental, scientific and technical issues. Construction services are not procured under PACTS II. The Contractor shall provide assistance in such areas as the control of environmental contamination from pollutants, toxic substances, and hazardous materials, identify problems (e.g., inspect buildings for hazardous material), measure and evaluate risks, and recommend solutions. The Contractor shall provide expertise support in areas, such as air and water quality, asbestos contamination, remediation, and environmental law. Also, the Contractor shall provide sanitation or site remediation consulting services.
ITility's PACTS II Team Members
- Exponent: A multidisciplinary organization of scientists, physicians, engineers, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 technical disciplines to address complicated issues facing industry and government today. We employ the best and the brightest from the major academic institutions around the world as well as technical specialists from a variety of industries. Over 50% of Exponent staff hold a Ph.D. or M.D. in their chosen field of study.
- Tech Law: Tech Law consultants help government and commercial clients assess performance, manage risk, implement sustainable remedies and resolve uncertainty. Professionalism, knowledge and experience are the hallmarks of our team. We have the experience to lead, the know-how to succeed, and the compassion to care.
- Logistics Systems Incorporated (LSI): LSI is a rapidly-growing mid-tier business that provides technical and management support services to customers in the Department of Defense, Federal Civil departments and agencies, and commercial entities. Our principal focus is providing logistics/life cycle management, information technology services, training and training support services, and scientific, engineering, and technical support services to these customers. LSI possesses extensive experience in effectively integrating logistics requirements and customers’ data systems, as well as integrated logistics management and life cycle support, systems design and development, knowledge management systems, acquisition management, training support, records management, and cost analysis/financial management and auditing